ATLANTA (Jan. 9, 2023) – This past year was the busiest year, by number of projects, since Collegiate Consulting’s founding. In the past 12 months, Collegiate Consulting completed projects for 55 institutions and conferences, surpassing the 50 projects in completed in 2021.
The past year saw Collegiate Consulting complete eight Benchmarking Studies, 14 Divisional Feasibility Studies, 10 Conference Projects, five Sports Sponsorship Studies, seven Strategic plans, four Operational Reviews and seven Support Service projects as part of reclassification.
Collegiate Consulting has assisted the following transitions:
· Sam Houston State and Jacksonville State moving to the FBS
· Thomas More’s acceptance into DII
· Queens University of Charlotte joining the ASUN and DI
· Stonehill College’s reclassification to the NEC and DI
Collegiate Consulting’s reports facilitated in aiding the additional programs:
· Football feasibility study for the University of New Orleans
· Reclassification study for Fisk University (NAIA)
· Portland State’s comprehensive assessment of its athletics department
· A comprehensive operational for Franciscan University’s (DIII) intercollegiate athletic program
A comprehensive solutions-based firm founded in 2005, Collegiate Consulting completed 50 projects in 2021 and 43 in 2020. Heading into 2023, Collegiate Consulting has 18 either new or continuing projects to start the calendar year.